Tuesday, March 15, 2011

and life goes on...

One of the dress up days for national Lutheran schools week was multiples day and my friends decided to wear my walk shirts :) I love them! 
There is nothing newly exciting in my life. I have been sick (sinus infection) for over a week now and managed to sprain my ankle playing volleyball this weekend at our tournament. We have been adjusting a lot lately in the realm of diabetes things...basals, insulin to carb.....they are all getting an overhaul! I have already cut off 8 units of my basal for a day! woohooo I also feel a lot better fixing some of the lows I have been consistently having ....but there is still some fine tuning to do! I have little motivation to run lately with being sick and having volleyball practices and conditioning....I guess I am feeling the summer coming on and all i want to do is be lazy. I better get over this quickly! I got my first muscle massage...It felt sooooooo good! Sh split my calf muscle and went down to the flat muscle underneath and massaged it....let me tell you it hurt soooo bad because it was so tender but it felt so good!! This lady is a genius! She really knows her stuff. I guess that's it for now!

2 comments:

  1. It must be something going around because I don't have any motivation to run either - oh wait, I never do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really never do....but I need to get it in gear!

    ReplyDelete