Friday, December 3, 2010

The Normal Stuff....

The last couple of weeks have been pretty uneventful. I did however get my wisdom teeth pulled the day before thanksgiving. I was very thankful that God only gave me two of them! haha I recovered pretty fast but it did keep me from running for a couple of days so I had to make those up. Living in Nebraska means having very cold nights this time of year, and not only does it get cold but it gets darker faster so I have started running inside more. I am amazed every time I work out on how much my diabetes LOVES the exercise. Every time after I run my BGs are between 80-100 no exceptions....I don't know about you but I am amazed by that. Although sometimes my bgs do like to drop during my run and I can end up in the 70 to 60's which while you are running is a hard thing to get up. It seems like I am constantly eating, testing, eating testing and so on but what can you do its bound to happen. As far as school goes it is kind of at the point where you don't really want to go back after thanksgiving break and are counting the days till Christmas break. I cant believe it but in 27 days I guess it is I will be 16. I don't really know to whether I am happy or sad. Every year seems to go by so fast and in a way I don't want to get older haha but I cant really stop it so life moves on. This Sunday me and my good friend are running a 5k for fun it will be a little chilly but fun at the same time. Also I had my 7th walk awards night... I got the Golden Sneaker Award (personally raising  over $1,000) and the Bronze Team Award (My team together raising over $1,000) it was my 7th year in a row getting both awards and I was excited to receive them again!
7 years worth of awards

No comments:

Post a Comment