Sunday, October 31, 2010

a week in review....



Last Sunday I went to pumpkin carving at my church with my friend Hannah. I had so much fun..... here is what my pumpkin turned out to look like...Monday was my last volleyball game of my sophomore season..it will be nice to have a little bit of a break from it... Tuesday and Wednesday were my first free days that I have had since the start of school ...Thursday Hannah and I went to watch the varsity team  play volleyball in Beatrice...Friday I went costume shopping with two of my friends... that was a good time..but Saturday was where the real fun began....my friend Cassie had Halloween party...It was a lot of fun people dressed up as woopie cushions, Harry Potter, Hippies (me), cowgirls/cowboys, cooks, gangsters, and even a Nun...that night though when I got home was not so fun....Somehow not quiet to sure how, my Blood Sugars got out of control. I went from my meter reading HI to 29 in 3 hours. Thankfully my mom can in and checked me or my night could have been a lot worse. Its times like those where I wonder how I'm going to make it through college. How will I be able to wake up and check myself... Its a scary reality when you have has friends die in their sleep from lows...Today I was still still pretty sluggish from it.. woke up with a really bad headache, its hard on the body to go through that, normal bodies would never experience that and I wonder how much wear and tear it puts on my body...Even though I was tired today I met with my running coach and went on my first run since my half marathon, got to get ready for California... Now for the good new, I applied for a leadership program named HOBY and found out that me along with 2 other girls in my class get to go which is pretty exciting considering they normally only take one person from a school. I cant wait to go!
            



<>
Only fitting to have a pump on it..
<>
Here is Hannah and her pumpkin....

No comments:

Post a Comment